Discs, crowns and panels
Many industrial processes and machines require filtration, either to protect downstream equipment or to separate unwanted particles from a fluid.
We find filtration discs in the extrusion of plastics for the manufacture of electric cables, or rectangular panels that filter particles from smoke.
Processes where the product is found
- Extruder pre-filters of all makes (Gneuss, etc.)
- Water filtration panels
- Heat exchanger
These filters can come in a wide variety of sizes and shapes, require different filtration thresholds and have to withstand specific constraints (pressure, temperature, aggressive fluids, etc.). SAULAS has been present in industries for a long time and has extensive experience in the manufacture of new filters, in small or large quantities.
- Made ofstandard or special stainless steels, steel or galvanised, …
- Any shape and size: Gneuss, discs, crowns, squares, rectangles, strips, etc.
- With tight or wide tolerances
- With special cut-outs
- Assembled one on top of the other or on top of another part
- With specific external finishes (tinning, edging, crimping, etc.)
- Plain weave, Dutch, Sintered ... or welded mesh
We always take the same care to ensure that they perfectly match your specifications, while giving you the best value for money.
Our field sales team will come and meet you to take the dimensions and characteristics needed to manufacture your product. This will enable our design office to draw up a detailed drawing for you.
Our large stock of meshes and our high-performance machinery enable us to respond quickly to your requests. We can also manage buffer stocks, depending on your commitment.