Your choice will depend on the mechanical, chemical and economic characteristics you are looking for…
We are ISO 9001 certified and meet the requirements of ISO 9044 standard (industrial mesh).
It is the guarantee to get a product of consistent quality, with all required certificates: dimensional, material, food, etc. SAULAS stocks the most popular meshes. Generally, these materials will require a specific weave. Depending on the availability of wires, our flexible and responsive organisation will ensure a rapid turnaround.
Mesh is our core business and has been made since 1960 in our workshop near Troyes, France. SAULAS has always been very involved in standardisation bodies and regularly invests in ever more efficient looms. More than 8,000 customers in France and abroad have already placed their trust in us.
Meshes and filters components, sieves and all parts we produce can be made from a very wide range of materials, depending on the properties required and the environments in which they are used:
- Breaking strength
- Thermal and/or electrical conductivity
- Machinability and weldability
- Corrosion resistance (marine environment, acid, alkaline, etc.)
- Thermal resistance
- Food grade, aesthetics,
- Magnetic and electromagnetic properties
We can use the following materials to achieve this:
- Stainless steels
- Conventional stainless steels Aisi 304, 304 L, 316, 316 L, 316 TI
- Stainless and special steels, magnetisable (430 etc.), refractory (321, Inconel etc.), duplex and super duplex (318LN, 1.4410), 317L, 330, Uranus, 904L, Incoloy, Monel, Hastelloy, etc.
- Hyper-hardened stainless steels
- Steels and coated steels
- Annealed or high strength (HR) steel
- Galvanised steel
- Epoxy coating, rilsan coating,
- Non-ferrous metals and their alloys
- Nickel, brass, aluminium, copper, titanium, gold, etc.
- Cupro Nickel, Nitronic,